We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands. Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? It’s your chance! We are looking for talents to our Kyiv General Office for the position of Logistics Trainee.
WHY TO APPLY:
We in Logistics department add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the premier Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our deep understanding of supply network, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for us, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our supply network operations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1
– support in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Continuous coaching
– you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Accelerated capability building
– you will receive ongoing on-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal and professional skills and capabilities, you will learn how to use different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Work Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Opportunity for managerial role
– upon the successful completion of the traineeship program.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross & adjustment after 6th month;
- Benefits package: medical, travel & life insurance, lunch allowance, additional vacation days;
- Mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- 3rd-6th year of study or recent graduates up to 12 months after graduation;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel).