We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands. Do you want to join us and dive into global challenges with us? Learn from some of the top tier experts and craft your own unique opportunities while making a difference on the business.
WHY TO APPLY:
Join Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department – a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for our Finance Traineeship to unleash your potential as:
- A finance leader and business partner
providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering)
- A problem solver
with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
- A risk taker
able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
To give you an idea of what F&A do, here are some typical F&A responsibilities:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis, marketing spending analysis for P&G businesses;
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects;
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business and leading financial and planning for the company, across all our business operations;
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve the best solutions in store success;
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1
– support in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Continuous coaching
– you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Accelerated capability building
– you will receive ongoing on-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal and professional skills and capabilities;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Opportunity for managerial role
upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross & adjustment after 6thmonth;
- Benefits package: medical, travel & life insurance, lunch allowance, additional vacation days;
- Mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding – understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- 3rd-6th year of study or recent graduates up to 12 months after graduation;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.