Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Recruiter Name: Anastasiya Norkulova
Office Location: Kiev, Ukraine
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose & Objective of Position
· Expand knowledge of our software to next generation of software engineers.
· Discover highly talented candidates which will provide greater value to SAP Products if they are hired.
· Encourage senior members to take leading and mentoring roles.
Expectations & Tasks
· Execute light to moderate complexity implementation tasks on SAP ME using Java.
· Addressing Product defects on SAP ME.
· Building automation scripts to volume test SAP ME.
Skills / Competencies
· Core Java and basic knowledge on object oriented programming.
· Knowledge on Java EE, Spring, ORM, HTML5, jQuery is highly preferred.
· Willingness to learn and contribute.
· Be prepared to be challenged in a real software development environment.
· Should have completed 2 to 3 years of B.E in Computer Science or other discipline with Computer programming experience
· Should be actively enrolled in the above mentioned course during the internship period.