Are you ready to get exciting experience of 6-month paid IT internship in P&G? Internship in our company is about a real project, real work with customers and real results! There will be an opportunity of part-time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
In short, the IT internship is:
- Official hiring for 6 months on a specific project at P&G plant
- Real great experience – chance to see how P&G works and to try yourself at work
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
We invite you to pass an internship project in Information Technology (IT) Department. IT is the department for internal consultancy within P&G that works to improve the company’s productivity. Your internship project will be related to visual displays or approval system implementation for Boryspil plant.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project.
We offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1
– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching & mentoring
– We’ll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment
– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Compensations and benefits:
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Corporate transportation (from Kyiv and Boryspil);
- Annual paid vacation of 30 calendar days, consisting of 24 vacation days, as specified by the Ukrainian law, and 6 additional days provided by the Company;
- Vibrant living programs (health insurance, range of well-being programs, access to well-equipped gym, fitness, yoga classes)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave benefits
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- 3 – 6 year student
- Advanced Excel
- Office 365 tools (Flow, Power BI, PowerApps)
- Good command of English;
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker.