Become FACILITY AND UTILITY SYSTEMS INTERN today!
We offer you an exciting experience – a 6 month paid internship in P&G. Internship in our company is about a real project, real work with great team and real results! The Facility and Utility (F&U) Intern will have phenomenal practical experience doing projects for an operational supporting system (HVAC, trim transport and aspiration) for P&G’s manufacturing plant at Boryspil. He/she will be responsible for developing plant F&U sustainability program for existing systems and new equipment integration. The candidate will report to Site F&U Manager.
IN SHORT, THE PROCESS F&U INTERNSHIP IS:
- Official hiring for 6 months on a specific project at P&G plant
- Real great experience – chance to see how P&G works and to try yourself at work
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
BUSINESS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL INCLUDE
- Deep study of site trim transport + dust control systems and making proposals for this equipment process reliability improve
- Creating a strategy for site energy consumption reduction
- Developing an execution strategy for on-site boiler house integration to existing heating and cooling systems Joining our team in P&G as an intern you will receive: Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities Continuous coaching & mentoring
- We’ll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Corporate transportation (from Kyiv and Boryspil);
- Vibrant living programs (health insurance, range of well-being programs, access to well-equipped gym, fitness, yoga classes);
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- 3 – 6-year student
- Degree in Civil/Industrial construction for heating/ventilation systems
- Experience with aspiration/dust control systems will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, effective priority setting skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with a focus on solutions.