Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Every year P&G manufacturing facilities hire engineering 3-6 years students as “Interns” to work on challenging projects in the field of manufacturing management.
IN SHORT, THE PROCESS ENGINEER INTERNSHIP IS:
- Official hiring for 6 months on a specific project at P&G plant
- Real great experience – chance to see how P&G works and to try yourself at work
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
During your Internship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It’s up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
PRODUCTION – PACKING
Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are:
PRODUCTION – MAKING
This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. Here, you will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal.
HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Control of production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our product quality
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for it’s improvement
- Lead production/ engineering/ logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts accordingto the business need.
WE OFFER YOU:
Responsibilities as of Day 1
– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching & mentoring
– We’ll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment
– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Corporate transportation (from Kyiv and Boryspil);
- Vibrant living programs (health insurance, range of well-being programs, access to well-equipped gym, fitness, yoga classes);
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- STEM 3-6 years student
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.